Lollipops Single Pouch
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and the amount of Allulose and you will be left with net carbs. Each pouch calls out the amount of Allulose so you will have all the info you need to make this calculation.
Allulose is a non-artificial sweetener that is found in foods like raisins and figs. It tastes like sugar, but doesn't act like sugar in your body. Since Allulose isn't absorbed by the body, you subtract it, along with fiber to find the net carbs per bag. Allulose is only in our U.S recipe (for now!)
Other top rated products
- Sweet Fish Single Pouch3.9 star rating(844)
- Peach Rings Single Pouch4.2 star rating(340)
- Sour Blast Buddies Single Pouch4.2 star rating(302)
- Fruity Gummy Bears Single Pouch4.6 star rating(501)
- Sourmelon Bites™ Single Pouch4.0 star rating(82)
- Red Twists Single Pouch4.5 star rating(265)
- Gummy Worms Single Pouch4.5 star rating(172)
- Cola Gummies Single Pouch4.4 star rating(264)