1g OF SUGAR PER 2 LOLLIPOPS Lollipops
You’re going sweet places with #KickSugar Lollipops that come in a mix of 2 flavors per bag: blue raspberry + watermelon. Get a Limited Edition: Going Sweet Places Lollipop Kit while supplies last.
We’ve innovated Lollipops with our pinky promise: delicious candy with no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar.
MEET #KICKSUGAR LOLLIPOPS:
- 80% less sugar than other lollipops
- 1 gram of sugar per 2 lollipops
- 12+ individually wrapped lollipops per bag
- Each online order comes in a bundle of 2 resealable bags (total 24+ lollipops)
DELICIOUS CANDY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT!
- No sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners and added sugar
- Smartly sweetened with high-quality, natural sweetener stevia
- Naturally flavored
- Colored with fruit and veggie juices
- Gluten free & non-GMO low sugar lollipops
- 2 juicy low sugar lollipop flavors to keep you going sweet places: blue raspberry & watermelon
- Made without major allergens as ingredients including tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, and shellfish* Lollipops are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, dairy and soy.
|Serving Size||1 Bag (50g)|
|Pieces per Serving||2 Lollipops|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot.
Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (vegetable source), Natural flavors, Citric acid, Malic acid, Spirulina extract (for color), Fruit and vegetable juice (for color), Turmeric (for color), Stevia leaf extract.
We are committed to relentlessly researching, testing, and choosing the most advanced, natural ingredients to create delicious candy you know and love while kicking as many grams of sugar per bag as possible.
Sugar alcohols are often used in the food industry (but not by us) to push down the net carb count. We think that this comes at waayy too high a cost to our bodies. We want SmartSweets to be friendly to our tummies so we will always be sugar alcohol free.
Take the total carb count and subtract the amount of fiber and the amount of Allulose and you will be left with net carbs. Each pouch calls out the amount of Allulose so you will have all the info you need to make this calculation.
Allulose is a non-artificial sweetener that is found in foods like raisins and figs. It tastes like sugar, but doesn't act like sugar in your body. Since Allulose isn't absorbed by the body, you subtract it, along with fiber to find the net carbs per bag. Allulose is only in our U.S recipe (for now!)